- Amenities & VIP Services
- Upcoming Events
- CP Diary
The CP Experience
Around Club Paradise
At 4416 Paradise Road, Club Paradise is the most convenient Gentlemen’s Club in Las Vegas. The club is within walking distance of The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino – literally across the street from the world famous Hard Rock Café.
Heading south, dining establishments within walking distance include: The Hofbrauhaus, Ferraro’s Italian, Yokohama Kaigenro, and Origin India Restaurant. Heading north, restaurants include: P.F. Chang’s, Morton’s Steakhouse Las Vegas Donut House, and the Bougainvillea Cafe.
Additional restaurants within the Hard Rock Hotel include: 35 Steaks + Martinis, LTO Pizza, Pink Taco, Johnny Small’s, Mr. Lucky’s 24/7, and Nobu.
Attractions nearby include the Atomic Testing Museum —a must for fans of the cold war— and the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV). TheLas Vegas Airport, McCarran International, is a short distance away—making Club Paradise the perfect first or last place to visit on your trip to Vegas.
Hotels immediately up East Harmon Avenue on the nearby Strip include: Paris, Bally’s, Bellagio, MGM Grand, New York New York, Monte Carlo, and Planet Hollywood.
Restaurants (within walking distance)
- The Hofbrauhaus | 4510 Paradise Road.
- Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant: 4480 Paradise Rd.
- Yokohama Kaigenro Japanese Restaurant | 4503 Paradise Road
- Origin India Restaurant | 4480 Paradise Rd # 1200
- P.F. Chang’ sChina Bistro | 4165 S Paradise Rd.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse:400 East Flamingo Road.
- Las Vegas Donut House: 4080 Paradise Rd # 3
- Bougainvillea Cafe: 4100 Paradise Road
- The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino | 4455 Paradise Road
- Paris Hotel & Casino Las Vegas | 3655 Las Vegas Blvd S
- Bally’s Hotel & Casino | 3645 Las Vegas Blvd S
- Bellagio Hotel & Casino | 3600 Las Vegas Blvd
- MGM Grand | 3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
- Planet Hollywood | 3500 S. Las Vegas Blvd